STRAIGHT-THROUGH INDIRECT FIRED AIR HEATER (IAH-ST)
This unit is small and mighty - our most compact indirect air heating model, our straight-through indirect air heater does not lack in efficiency, reliability or performance.
Whether you’re drying hydrated lime, spray drying dairy products, or drying chemicals and pharmaceuticals, S&B’s IAH-ST heaters are ideal for applications that require hot, clean air. With heat exchangers that can be mounted on the positive or negative side of the process, the straight-through heater will maximize space in your layout. Up to 1200°F process air outlet temperature is standard for this unit (for higher temp., call factory). Our IAH-ST is custom designed to meet your project’s requirements and to be industrial, reliable and “plug and play”.
STRAIGHT- THROUGH INDIRECT AIR HEATER FEATURES:
S&B's IAH-ST units are designed, engineered and manufactured to provide consistent and reliable performance. These process air heaters are easy to use and install, among the features offered are:
- Fully welded, all stainless heat exchangers.
- Process contact surfaces built of non-rust, high-grade stainless: 304, 316 & 321 available.
- Prewired to control enclosure for interconnection to customer's DCS, or remote operator station.
- Integral control panel with annunciator, FM approved high temperature limits, air pressure switches, PID digital temperature control (single and multi-loop available), flame safety relay, main power disconnect, control transformer, and hot side blower motor starters. UL 508A priced per request.
- Built to meet your construction standard requirements.
- Insulated and skinned combustion chamber.
- Rigorously tested and tuned, in-house, prior to shipment. On-site start-up and on-going maintenance available world-wide through S&B’s Field Service Department.
CUSTOM DESIGN OPTIONS:
- Recirculating or non-recirculation configuration.
- Horizontal or vertical available.
- Low emissions option available.
- Control interface for PLC or DCS operation.
- Process supply blowers and ductwork.
- Secondary heat recovery for producing hot air.
ADVANTAGES OF A STELTER & BRINCK STRAIGHT-THROUGH INDIRECTLY FIRED AIR HEATER:
A product of more than 95 years of experience with process heat equipment, Stelter & Brinck straight-through indirect air heater units provide unmatched performance, in a compact design. Advantages:
- Single point connections for fuel and power.
- Thermal efficiencies to 90%.
- High energy turn-down.
- High & low process air temperatures.
- PID digital process temperature control.
- Indirect air heaters can be provided to fire on natural gas, and propane gas.
- Flame peep sight, pressure test taps and stainless steel I.D.’s throughout.
- Designed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- All welded stainless steel heat exchanger.
- Robust, reliable system provides heat without free from combustion by-products.