When installing new process heat equipment into your plant, unforeseen hurtles and interruptions can cause tremendous delays, be very costly and cause many headaches.
Stelter & Brinck aims to minimize installation set-backs by testing and/or firing your process heat equipment. All process heat equipment manufactured by Stelter & Brinck is rigorously tested and/or fired at the factory prior to shipment by our internal Quality Control Team- the customer is always invited to witness!
Features/ Benefits of In-House Test-Firing
Below are the features/ benefits of having your process heat equipment tested and tuned, in-house, before arriving at your facility:
- Eliminates start-up problems and reduces on-site start-up time
- Allows OEMs and End Users to adhere to tight schedules
- All safety circuits are individually tested and the burner is lit and fired to capacity, or to Stelter & Brinck utility capacity.
- Fuel oil/ natural gas testing
- Duplicate overseas electric power with our in-house generator
- Results of all tests are recorded along with factory limit settings, flow rates and control settings
- The customer is always invited to witness equipment test firings
Pictures and Video of In-House Process Heat Equipment Test-Fire
Below are pictures of test-fires at Stelter & Brinck’s facility.
Check out our In-House Equipment Test-Fire Video!
For more information about Stelter & Brinck’s in-house equipment test-fires click here.