We take pride in handling every aspect of your project- from concept to departure- every S&B project is custom designed and manufactured, in-house, under the same roof!
Our In-House Departments that manage your projects include:
- Sales & Market
- Welding Shop
- Panel Shop (U.L. Certified)
- C. Team & Test-Firing Program
- Field Service
Advantages to “In-House”:
- We know every facet of our equipment – inside & out.
- Regular internal meetings & communications regarding your project’s status.
- Quick response times, every time.
- Consistent equipment quality & reliability.
- Project design & scheduling flexibility.
- We can create a standard product line for your company.
- Our internally trained field service crew can keep your equipment running in tip-top shape.
- Our service techs carry parts on their truck & commonly used parts are stocked in-house for quick turnaround.
Here’s what our customers have to say:
“When we hand our projects over to S&B, we know we don’t have to worry about anything! They take absolute ownership of our projects!” – Plant Manager, Foam Bonding Plant
“The quality of S&B’s work is terrific; Stelter & Brinck has excellent workmanship and execution!” – Engineering Manager, Automotive Parts Manufacturer