Our latest YouTube video explains the difference between direct fired and indirect fired air heaters. This two minute video will educate you on basic differences and benefits each system. Watch the video and then quiz yourself on the difference between direct and indirect fired air heaters with the questions below!
Which air heater would you use?
- If your product requires equipment built to USDA standards?
- If the product being heated is not sensitive to by-products of combustion?
- If you are looking for the most efficient and least expensive air heater?
- If you are manufacturing a chemically sensitive product?
- If you are manufacturing milk powder?
- If the air is being heated by a heat exchanger, rather than burner flame?
- If you are manufacturing cement?
Answers: 1. Indirect, 2. Direct, 3. Direct, 4. Indirect, 5. Indirect, 6. Indirect, 7. Direct