Stelter & Brinck systems are designed to be easy to maintain- providing better equipment operation for you! But, how are the systems easy to maintain? What has Stelter & Brinck done to make the systems easier to operate?
- Stelter & Brinck systems are custom built from quality materials.
- Each and every unit is custom designed to meet your specific heating needs and to fit your foot-print. This makes maintenance tasks easier on the operator and technician.
- We provide access doors on our systems, eliminating the need to dissemble your system for maintenance.
- Our experienced team of engineers hand select reliable components that are implemented into your system.
- We strive for seamless commissioning.
- Our exclusive In-House Test Firing Program and Quality Control Programs reduce start-up time and allow for adherence to tight schedules.
- On-site installation and start-up by S&B; handling a start-up correctly can make all the difference in the productivity of a combustion system.
- Our Service Department allows for on-going maintenance.
- Our highly-skilled technicians, backed by our in-house engineering department, arrive on-site already familiar with the S&B equipment.
- Our PMs are designed to make service easy; we will develop a schedule to fit your needs.
- An extensive check-list is used to accurately adjust your system for efficient operation, confirming that all items are operational and working correctly.
- An in-depth technical report of the results is provided to you following our visit; this enables us to log process variables and potentially prevent unexpected equipment failures.
- Our Parts Department keeps unnecessary equipment downtime to a minimum.
- We stock many equipment parts in-house, so equipment downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Spare parts lists are provided for your specific system, so you can keep critical parts at your plant.
For more information on our combustion equipment, please visit our website or give us a call: 513-367-9300