Our ladle preheater is designed to fire on-ratio for the most efficient fuel consumption while achieving high preheat temperatures; whereas, our ladle dryer features high air recirculation rates to promote fast even drying at lower temperatures. The dryer-preheaters are designed with a large burner to achieve the high temperatures required for preheating, but with rapid air recirculation at lower temperatures for fast, uniform drying.
LADLE DRYER/ PREHEATER FEATURES:
Our ladle dryers/ dryer-preheaters/ preheaters are completely packaged with burners and controls. These units offer the utmost in customer convenience with prewired and prepiped assembly.
Stelter & Brinck ladle dryers/ dryer-preheaters/ preheaters are designed to be easy to use and install, among the features offered are:
- Control panel with annunciator, PID digital temperature control, FM approved high temperature limit, flame safety relay, main power disconnect, control transformer, and process blower motor starter. UL 508A priced per request.
- Remote control interface capability for use with PLC or DCS systems available.
- Built to meet your requirement (FM, CE, GAP, NFPA or CSA construction standards).
THE STELTER & BRINCK ADVANTAGE:
Stelter & Brinck dryers are designed to provide unmatched performance. Our dryers are a product of more than 95 years of industrial process heat experience and feature:
- Precise temperature control for accurate ramp and soak programs.
- Multiple burner systems available.
- Standard units fire on natural gas. Other fuel options available on request.
- Rigorously tested and tuned prior to shipment. On-site start-up and regular maintenance available.
- Overhead, vertical, and horizontal tilt-style units available.