As the name suggests, our direct gas-fired packaged air heaters are complete packages; they include a burner as well as a process supply blower. Each air heater is completely prepiped and prewired and complete with flame safety controls, process temperature controls, and motor starters.
These direct-fired air heaters are used as the hot air source in dye and paint manufacturing, molds processing, printing and many more applications!
Our packaged process heaters are natural gas, propane, or butane direct-fired units. Each unit is test fired & tuned before shipment in our production facility. Ask us about our low-emissions air heater model!
PACKAGED AIR HEATER FEATURES:
Packaged heaters are completely packaged with process blowers, air heat burners, and controls. These air heaters offer the utmost in customer convenience with total prewired and prepiped assembly including an insulated outlet transition with protective metallic skin.
Our packaged process air heaters are designed to be easy to use and install, among the features offered are:
- Structural steel skid mounted assembly.
- Integral control panel with first out fault annunciator, PID digital temperature control (single or multi-loop), FM approved high temperature limit, flame safety relay, main power disconnect, control transformer, process blower motor starter, and operator indicator lights and push buttons. UL 508A priced per request.
- Optional remote control interface capability for use with PLC or DCS systems is available.
- Built to meet your requirement (FM, CE, NFPA, GAP, or CSA construction standards).
- Insulated and skinned combustion chamber and outlet transition.
- Test fired and tuned prior to shipment.
- On-site start-up and on-going heater maintenance available.
ADVANTAGES OF AN S&B PACKAGED HEATING SYSTEM:
Stelter & Brinck packaged heaters are designed to provide unmatched performance in direct fired air heating. These systems are designed to be flexible, with high energy turndown standard, and optional features that provide wide airflow turndown. Our packaged units are a product of more than 95 years of industrial combustion experience and feature:
- High energy turndown.
- Optional inlet air filter assemblies.
- Optional inlet silencers.
- Optional stainless steel construction.
- High and low process air temperatures.
- PID digital temperature control.
- Fires on natural or propane gasses, other fuel options available on request.
- Designed for ease of maintenance.
- Low Nox emissions.
- High turndown industrial gas burner.
- Heavy steel construction.
- Manual process air damper.
- Process blower.
- Convenient flame peepsight and pressure test taps with stainless steel I.D.
- Stainless steel large diameter sensing tubing.
- Integrated, three phase control panel.
- Safety fuel valve train.
- Single point fuel connection.