Are you in the process of looking for a new or replacement process air heater? Are you unsure of what information to collect regarding your application?
Below are some of the basic questions that Stelter & Brinck asks customers when they call with an industrial process air heater application.
- What is your name, company name, contact information?
- What is your application?
- What is the process air inlet temperature?
- What is the process air outlet temperature?
- What is the air mass flow?
- What is the air pressure?
- What is the fuel type?
- What is the fuel pressure?
- What is the electric service?
- What is the Electrical Classification of the heater location?
- What insurance or other codes are you looking to meet?
- What is the elevation of the equipment?
- What is the winter temperature low of the location?
- What is the summer temperature high?
- Will this heater be indoors or outdoors?
While you may not have the answer to all of the questions listed above, Stelter & Brinck is always happy to discuss your process air heater project. Feel free to call us at 513-367-9300 or check out our process air heater webpage